Sunday, April 4, 2010

PLEASE HELP - Duplicate Function...

Hello -PLEASE HELP - Duplicate Function...

why are you duplicating that function??the error message is pretty clear.?use:


function loadAlbum18616(event:Event):void { my_ssp.loadAlbum(''album-18'',''616''); }
photogallery_btn.addEventListener(''click'',loadAlbum18616);

function loadAlbum18615(event:Event):void { my_ssp.loadAlbum(''album-18'',''615''); }
highlights_btn.addEventListener(''click'',loadAlbum18615);
PLEASE HELP - Duplicate Function...

Thank you kglad.?Okay - I think I get it now.?I kept thinking that if I changed function loadAlbum18 that it would not work.?I understand now how Flash was seeing it as a duplicate because I was using this on both button actions.?I guess as long as I have it specified within the quotes for the Album-number it will understand which Album to pull from.

However, now I have a new problem.?If you click on the ''Highlights'' button it works great.?BUT if you click on the ''Getting There'' button it shows the image but then loops to the next image in the Album.

Can I put some sort of ''stop'' function so that it does not do that??Not sure why the ''Highlights'' button does NOT do this other than the fact that I have it as the last action under the ''Getting There'' one.

Here is a link to the test page:?http://www.pandenwolf.com/quail/qh_slideshow_gallery.html

P.S.?I understand that you may not be able to help with this since it is working with SSP for Flash.?I have also posted in their forum but have not been able to get help.

Thanks!

Denise

One solution that I found does work is to put each one of the 4 images in their own Album.?This way there are no other images to loop.?A bit extreme I guess but it does work.?Will be interesting to see if SSP Support comes back with any answers for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment