Sunday, April 4, 2010

I think I handled the start-up issue

I've been having problems with CS4 starting up from a saved project. I would have to open it 2, 3 or 4 times before PP would remain running and not shut down. I think (hope) I've handled it. I have the trial version of Neoscene and noticed when I double clicked any AVI file I got a ''Data Execution Prevention'' window. By turning off DEP for CineForm HD, Windows Media Player and Windows Explorer the AVIs play fine. But also my saved project in CS4 opens on the first try. Well, at least 3 times in a row.?Could this have been the issue with PP start-up?

I think I handled the start-up issue

Makes one wonder what the hell Cineform is doing that requires turning off DEP.?That should be kept on at all times for security purposes.?Cineform should rewrite their code so that it's not trying to do things it shouldn't be doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment