Friday, April 2, 2010

corrupt projet ?

Hi,

I make a big mistake today :

I duplicate my project directory to create a new version of the project.

I seem to kill something in ma project configuration and now i have lost the ability to link class to symbol

I mean:

Flash cs4 detect the definition of the class, I can open the class files and edit them.

But

when I launch my project, that's like my class don't exist.

I have no error, no trace, nothing

to test the compilation i made a class

package
{
import flash.display.MovieClip;

public class DebugTest extends MovieClip
{
public function DebugTest()
{
trace(''debugTest contructor'');
graphics.beginFill(0xFF0000);
graphics.drawRect(0, 0, 100, 100);
graphics.endFill();
}
}
}

i made a test symbol (a blue rectangle) and link it to the DebugTest class

i clear the scene and put this symbol in the frame 1

the compilation seem to be ok, no error, but i have just the blue rectangle on screen

no output trace, no red rect.

if i use the same DebugTest class with the same symbol in another project, it works.

So i imagine there's some mistakes in the project files... but where ?

any idea ?

corrupt projet ?

I found what happened

I had a bug in the base document class.

But, i don't know why, flash don't report the errors on the document class.

6H lost on a little character case error... it cool to learn

No comments:

Post a Comment