Sunday, April 4, 2010

missing tools in CS2

Hi,

I'm trying to sort out an issue for a friend, who's using Photoshop CS2 on a Mac, running OS X 10.4.11 (Tiger).

A previously working fine P'hop seems to have suddenly lost some tool useages. What's happening is when I click on, for example, the lassoo tool (currently set on the standard version, and i want the polygonal lassoo, nothing happens. I'm stuck with the only version showing in the tool menu. Same for any of the other tools for where there are alternative option, such as the paintbucket, typetool etc.

I've tried trashing the prefs, but nothing's changed. What's going on?

Anybody got any advice?

Thanks.

missing tools in CS2

Can you change tools if you click them holding the option key?

Do they work correctly in a New User?

missing tools in CS2

Hi, thanks. Using the Option key works. It's been so long since I used CS2 that I'd forgotton about that:) Thanx.

No comments:

Post a Comment