Sunday, April 4, 2010

Help with Camera Raw

I've been using Adobe Camera Raw 5.4 for a while and all of a sudden when I go to edit my photos, all the dark blacks on my photos are blue but when I'm done working with them and hit Open Image they are fine.

But the blue on the editing screen is throwing my off when I edit my photos.

can anyone help?

I updated my video card drivers, tryed turning the OpenGL off tryed turning the Aero off on vista

I attached a picture

Help with Camera Raw

LOL !?

Thanks for the laugh, Steveomac.

What you are seeing is the blown shadows warning/indication in the ACR preview.?Look at your histogram in the ACR preview; you'll see black triangles on either side of it.?Click on the triangle on the left to toggle the BLUE blown shadows indicator off and on, the one on the right to toggle the RED blown highlights indicator on and off.

ACR is merely warning you that your shadows are blown in the areas covered by the blue warning.

PS閳?It wouldn't hurt to read the User Guide.?

Help with Camera Raw

holy crap do I feel stupid, should have known that, thanks.

You're welcome, Steveomac.?Bet you won't make the same mistake again.?

  • cheap make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment